Acne is a skin condition that occurs when the skin (Pimples)
Acen(pimples) is a skin disorder brought on by alterations in the pilosebaceous units (skin structures consisting of a hair follicle and its associated).Spots or zits are two terms used to describe Pimples lesions.
Have you spent a fortune on many products and drugs that claim to offer you flawless skin, only to discover that your issue worsens? Pimple affects everyone at some point in their lives, from the age of ten to forty and beyond.
Acne, known as pimples, is a skin condition characterised by clogged pores on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders, and upper arms.
Acne can cause permanent scarring, which can have a negative impact on a person’s attitude on life, leading to low self-esteem, anxiety, and despair.
Acne(Pimples) Vulgaris appears in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colours:
Whiteheads form when a pore is completely clogged, trapping oil, germs, and dead skin cells beneath the surface, resulting in a white look.
When a pore is only sealed, stored oil, germs, and dead skin cells can drain to the surface, forming blackheads.
The black colour created by the skin’s natural pigment, melanin, reacting with oxygen in the air, rather than dirt.
Papules are small, inflamed, red, sensitive pimples that do not have a head and are tender to the touch.
Pustules are like whiteheads, except they have a red appearance with white or yellow pus in the core.
This is a severe form of acne in which the lesions are larger, more painful, and stuck deep within the skin, lasting months and leaving scars.
This is a severe form of Acne that looks like a nodule but is larger than a pustule; the lesions are deep, pus-filled, painful, and leave scars. Acne Rosacea is a condition that affects women over the age of 30. On the cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin, it appears as a bumpy, red rash. Acne Conglobata:
This is the most severe form of acne, characterised by many big lesions that are more common in males aged 18 to 30. It appears on the face, chest, back, buttocks, upper arms, and thighs and can cause severe skin damage. Acne fulminans is a type of acne that affects young men and causes ulcers. It can leave you with terrible scars, as well as a fever and joint discomfort.
This type of acne characterised by pustules and cysts that develop as a result of a bacterial infection.
It’s possible that it’s a side effect of long-term antibiotic treatment for Acne Vulgaris. Pyoderma Faciale:
A severe form of facial acne with big nodules, pustules, and ulcers that leave scars, Pyoderma Faciale affects only females between the ages of 20 and 40.
Causes Of Acen(Pimples)
- It’s possible that the cause is unknown.
- During puberty, both boys and girls see an increase in the male sex hormone androgen.
- Hormonal changes caused by birth control tablets, before menstruation, and during pregnancy.
- Vitamin insufficiency is a condition in which the body lacks certain vitamins.
- Cosmetics that are oily.
- Pressure from sports helmets, backpacks, and tight collars, among other things Irritants in the environment.
- Scrub the skin with a hard brush.
- Constipation that is persistent.
- Acne can passed down over generations.
- Stress does not cause acne, but it might aggravate it.
1. The most common type of acne called “acne vulgaris,” which means “common acne.” This sort of acne affects a lot of teens. Excessive oil secretion from the sebaceous glands accompanied by the clogging of pores with dead skin cells (corneocytes), which restrict hair follicles.
2. A failure of the normal keratinization process in the skin, which results in the shedding of skin cells lining the pores, appears to be the cause of the corneocytes’ buildup in the duct. Propionibacterium acnes and lipophilic yeast known to thrive in oily environments. Malassezia
3. The skin becomes inflamed in reaction to the bacterial and yeast populations., resulting in a noticeable lesion
4. Affected areas include the face, chest, back shoulders, and upper arms. 5. Comedones, pustules, nodules, and inflammatory cysts, also known as cystic acne, are the most common acne lesions. These bumps are more inflammatory, pus-filled, or crimson in colour, and they can scar or get infected.
6. Non-inflamed sebaceous cysts,’ also known as epidermoid cysts, can occur in conjunction with acne or on their own, but they are not a common occurrence.
1. Pimples scars are one of the most common types of acne scars.
Severe acne produces minor scars in the form of a “volcanic” shape on the skin. Acne scars are difficult to remove and costly to treat. Acne scars are ugly, and as a result, they can be distressing and .
Aside from scars, the main psychological impacts include low self-esteem. Acne emerges throughout adolescence, when people are at their most anxious . To reduce the burden on individuals, early and intensive therapy recommended.
Pigmented scars is a rather deceptive word, implying both a change in skin pigmentation and the presence of real scars.
Neither of these statements is correct. Nodular or cystic acne (painful ‘bumps’ under the skin) is the most common cause of pigmented scars.
They leave an irritating red mark. Pigmentation scars avoided by preventing aggravation of the nodule or cyst.
When people try to ‘burst’ cysts or nodules, the pigmentation scarring gets worse, and the affected area may even bruise.
Acne treatment by homoeopathy: Acne treated by homoeopathy as a manifestation of an internal hormonal process, which supports treating it at the inner level rather than treating it on the skin surface with topical treatments.
In cases of acne, homoeopathy provides a wonderful treatment that is effective, safe, and free of side effects.
A constitutional Homeopathic therapy will help remove toxins, regulate skin PH, enhance nutrient circulation to the skin, and soothe and moisturise the skin for a spotless glow by stimulating the body’s own natural healing power.
It will not only treat existing lesions, but it will also prevent new lesions from developing, scarring, and infection.
1. Sulphur [Sulph] is likely the most common therapy for this ailment, especially if it is chronic.
The skin is rough and dry, and acne connected with comedones and constipation; the characteristic leading to Sulphur in skin diseases is considerable aggravation from water.
The acne punctata kind is the one that most resembles Sulphur. Belladonna or Pulsatilla can found in simple forms. Arsenicum iodatum or Sulphur iodide is the result of Acne rosacea.
2. Sanguinaria [Sang] is another effective acne treatment, especially for women who have irregular blood circulation and menstrual irregularities. Calcarea carbonica is another remedy for acne caused by female sexual problems.
3. Acne on the face, neck, and shoulders caused by Kali bromatum [Kali. br]. Epileptics who have mistreated with bromides develop acne.
This therapy is very well suited to simplex and zits indurata, particularly in hyperaesthetic, neurotic women.
Because Kali bromatum has found to be an effective therapy for sexual excesses, it will be particularly useful in acne caused by that cause.
4. Thuja is one of our most effective acne facial treatments.
5. Calcarea picrata is also a good acne cure; it has found to be one of the best in clinical trials.
6. Where the pimples suppurate, Calcarea sulphurica suggested.Antimonium crudum, no.
7 [Ant.c] Small red pimples on the cheeks, acne in drunkards with gastrointestinal problems, thirst, and a white-coated tongue are all symptoms of intoxication.
8.Antimonium tartaricum (antimonium tartaricum) (antimonium tartaricum This medicine can used to treat stubborn cases that have a tendency to pustulate.
9. Berberis aquifolium is beneficial in cases where the skin is dry and pimples is persistent.
10. Natrum muriaticum has a strong effect on the sebaceous glands and is an excellent pimples treatment.
The patient type, temperament, and habits must given great attention with this affection, and the general symptoms are more essential than the local ones.