A liver inflammation known as hepatitis can be either infectious (caused by viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites) or non-infectious (caused by alcohol, drugs, autoimmune diseases, or metabolic diseases). The most frequent kind of hepatitis is viral, and there are five major types: A, B, C, D, and E. Among them, Hepatitis A, B, and C are more commonly encountered; it results in an acute form of hepatitis that manifests as
Homeopathic treatments boost the patient’s immune system and function as an anti-hepatotoxic (against liver toxicity) to eradicate the disease at the source. Aconitum napellus, bryonia alba, chelidonium majus, hepar sulphur, lachesis mutus, mercurius solubilis, phosphorus, nux vomica, lycopodium clavatum, carduus marianus, ceanothus americanus, chionanthus virginica, and natrium sulphuricum are among the medications commonly used to treat hepatitis.
Homeopathic medicines for hepatitis
Known as: Wild hops
Symptoms: Bryonia alba affects the right side of the body more than the left since it operates on all mucous membranes (the inner lining of body organs). This medicine can be used to treat the following signs:
- Liver swelling or inflammation
- The liver region appears sore and stiff.
abdominal pain that is stitching and burning and becomes worse with pressure, coughing, or even breathing
When touched, the abdomen is soft.
The morning and hot weather, touching the belly area with something warm, motion, exertion, and touch all make the symptoms of this cure worse. As soon as the patient tries to sit up, the patient feels ill and dizzy. However, these symptoms get better when you lie on the uncomfortable side, apply pressure, get enough rest, and consume cool things.
Known as: Celandine
One of the most well-known treatments for liver issues is Chelidonium Majus. Jaundiced yellow complexion and persistent soreness under the lower half of the shoulder bone are the main symptoms of this treatment. Other signs that this treatment is required include:
- Gallstone colic
- Abdominal dilation
- Tough stools
- A bigger liver
Morning hours, mobility, touch, and changes in weather can make the symptoms worse. The symptoms get better after meals and with pressure.
Common Name: Calcium sulphide from Hahnemann
Symptoms: People who are prone to swollen glands, weak muscles, and unhealthy skin that is prone to breakouts are reported to benefit from this therapy. Conditions
These symptoms suggest using this remedy:
- Liver region stitching discomfort while walking, coughing, breathing, or touching
- Distention in the abdomen
- Abdominal chronic conditions
The common aggravating factors for the symptoms this therapy treats are cold, dry air, contact, and laying on the afflicted side.
In humid climates, benefits from warmth and after meals are seen
Common Name: Bushmaster
Symptoms: Lachesis mutus is especially suited to drunkards. This remedy can be given to individuals with the following symptoms
- Sensitivity in the liver region
- Inability to tolerate anything around the waist
- Abdominal pain
Mercurius Solubilis Common Name: Quicksilver
Quicksilver is strong enough to cause tissue inflammation, cell death, and blood breakdown. It affects every organ and tissue in the body (sepsis and increased bleeding). However, homoeopathic principles are used to transform this potent mineral into a therapeutic form. The following signs suggest that this treatment is necessary:
- Chilliness and stabbing pain in the area of the liver
- Right groyne ache that is dull.
- A painful, distended abdomen with flatulence
- A huge, swollen liver that is painful and hard to the touch.
The symptoms get worse at night, in humid or wet conditions, when perspiring, when lying on the right side, and in heated environments.
Common Name: Phosphorus
Symptoms: Symptoms that can be treated with this remedy are:
- Feeling cold
- Sharp, cutting pain in the abdomen
- Weak, empty feeling in the abdominal cavity
- Congestion of the liver
- Acute hepatitis
- Degeneration of body tissues with deposition of fat globules in cells
- Disorders of pancreas
- Large, yellow spots on the abdomen
Symptoms worsen in the evening, with exertion, changing weather or getting drenched in hot weather, consuming warm food, from getting wet in hot weather, on lying on the left side and on climbing stairs.
Improvement is observed on exposure to cold air, bathing with cold water, eating cold food, getting adequate sleep and on lying on the right side
Common Name: Poison-nut
Symptoms: Nux vomica is used to treat a variety of ailments. This medicine can be used to treat the following signs:
- An impression of discomfort, as if from bruises, in the abdominal walls
- Spasmodic colic and flatulent distension
- Liver engorgement with pain and tightness in the stitches
- Colic with upward pressure that results in breathlessness and the urge to urinate
- A weak spot in the abdominal ring (openings of the abdominal muscle walls)
- Umbilical hernia in young children
The symptoms worsen in the mornings, with mental exertion, on touching the affected area, after meals, especially with consumption of spicy food, taking narcotics or stimulant drugs, and in dry and cold weather.
Symptoms improve on taking complete and regular naps, in the evenings, and in humid weather.
Homeopathic dietary and lifestyle adjustments for a hepatitis patient
The management of nutrition and daily routine with caution and diligence is an essential component of homeopathic treatment. This is so that the effects of homeopathic remedies, which are administered in extremely diluted quantities, might be altered or muted by a variety of conditions. If you take homeopathic medications, your doctor may advise you on the following crucial points:
Take part in leisure pursuits
- Exercise regularly. You can take a daily stroll outside; the goal is to slightly strain your body.
- Eat and drink wholesome foods and beverages. (Read more on Nutritious food)
Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that will allow air to circulate throughout your body, ideally cotton or linen.
- Steer clear of alcoholic beverages with therapeutic characteristics, such as quality Chinese and other herbal teas, coffee, and beer.
- Avoid flavored liquors, all varieties of punch, and other types of odorous water as these may have therapeutic benefits.
Avoid foods with a lot of spice, such as hot ice cream, cakes, and chocolates. Avoid foods like celery, onion, stale meat, old cheese, and meats with medicinal capabilities, such that of ducks and geese, as well as herbs, roots, and stalks of plants that have these qualities.
- Don’t overeat. Limit your intake of sugar, salt, and alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid using any type of perfume, strong-scented flowers, or teeth powders and essences in the space.
- Avoid wearing wool or clothing with a tight fit.